Active Now

CosmicWunderkind
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Some people say I'm trolling the Democrats and maybe I am". Said by dumb don. Why dumb don? Just because you hold rallies where they are?

"Some people say I'm trolling the Democrats and maybe I am". Said by dumb don. Why dumb don? Just because you hold rallies where they are?

Just because you follow them around like a sex-starved groupy and swoon and throw your panties on stage at them? Why do you think we think you troll? Because you are one you know. Is that why?

Posted - February 28, 2020

Responses

How very sad and pathetic he is! Honestly you would think that a president would have better things to do than to behave in that very unprofessional and petty way.. it's seriously not mature behaviour and it's not fitting behaviour for someone who is supposed to be running a country!
      February 28, 2020 11:06 AM MST

Dumb don is a VERY NEEDY SOB. His peeps adore worshipping him. Go figger! Thank you for your reply Addb.
      February 28, 2020 11:25 AM MST

I call it smart campaigning. 
      February 28, 2020 11:30 AM MST

Aww but it's so tacky, classless behaviour, one would honestly think that such petty low behaviour was not called for in such a position. To behave professionally and as the bigger man would command even my respect.. One of the biggest issues I have had with Donald is that he behaves like a spoilt kid in the playground -engaging in petty squabbles and ranting on like a 3rd grader.. If ONLY he behaved in a manner befitting the seriousness and dignity of the position I might find respect for him..  

You just can't behave like that.. give respect, get respect - behave as you would wish others to behave.. once you start behaving in such an unprofessional way you've lost all respect. I'd want someone leading my country to act like a leader not a schoolboy. 
      February 28, 2020 11:46 AM MST

He is having a rally in places where the country/media/local voters are particularly paying attention to politics at the time.  That is a smart thing to do. 
      February 28, 2020 11:50 AM MST

Ahh ok, I thought you were condoning petty behaviour, I am glad I was wrong about that :)
      February 28, 2020 1:25 PM MST