Active Now

Danilo_G
Element 99
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » As far as we know the 16,000 and plus and counting lies dumb don has told haven't resulted in anyone's death...YET. The Coronavirus LIES?

As far as we know the 16,000 and plus and counting lies dumb don has told haven't resulted in anyone's death...YET. The Coronavirus LIES?

If he keeps lying and withholds information and orders mickeymousepounce to withhold information it will result in deaths. And that is no laughing matter. A compulsive liar A degenerate cheapskate reprobate deadbeat cannot be trusted to tell the truth about anything. It's all on his shoulders but notice how he very cleverly shifted everything to mickeymousepounce? The better to scapegoat him when/if disaster strikes due to incompetence and stupidity..

Posted - February 28, 2020

Responses

Does the 15 cases in US count as a "lie"....cause it was not as I showed earlier. 
      February 28, 2020 3:36 PM MST

What did you show earlier? Dumb don will hold a hate rally in south carolina to attack vilify Democrats and mickeymousepounce is in Florida at a FUNDRAISING event. The CZAR of information vis a vis the Coronavirus. A no nothing puppet. You go by what dumb don tells you. Pay no attention to scientists who are now officially Muzzled by dumb don. I hope you survive. Thank you for your question which makes no sense to me. Can you clarify? Happy Saturday.
      February 29, 2020 2:55 AM MST

I showed that CA case is the 15th USA case. 
      February 29, 2020 5:47 AM MST