Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Defend minimize bad behavior. NEVER APOLOGIZE. NEVER CRITICIZE. Once again a dumbdonjohnjr atrocious comment is defended. WHY?

Defend minimize bad behavior. NEVER APOLOGIZE. NEVER CRITICIZE. Once again a dumbdonjohnjr atrocious comment is defended. WHY?

Because the progeny of dumb don can do/say no wrong either. Whatever the kids say is pure gold and worthwhile and needs to be said. The army of defenders who adore dumb don absolutely also adore the progeny equally. Don't dare touch a hair on their heads. SIGH.

Posted - February 29, 2020

Responses

We should be able to stand back and identify bad behaviour wherever it occurs - once we stop calling out bad behaviour we are into the territory where abuse of power is probable :(
      February 29, 2020 3:10 AM MST

Which is PRECISELY WHY I keep asking the questions I do Addb and will continue to even on my death bed. Does it do any good? I don't know but since I have no choice and am programmed to continue I don't really care. Pointing out the wrong and never silently noticing them is not anything I would ever do. Many folks don't know things because they aren't curious or maybe just don't have the time. I call out and point out and shout out and maybe someone somewhere will benefit from it. I know I do it because if I didn't I would surely explode in pent-up rage like a pressure cooker whose vent is stuck. NOT GONNA HAPPEN. Thank you for your reply!  I appreciate your visits and chats a great deal. I know you show up when you have the time so I just want to thank you very much for including me in your visits! ((hugs))
      February 29, 2020 3:36 AM MST