Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Those who say "boys will be boys" in response to rape defend anything dumbdon or his progency do/say. Is their number waxing or waning?

Those who say "boys will be boys" in response to rape defend anything dumbdon or his progency do/say. Is their number waxing or waning?

Posted - February 29, 2020

Responses

I really hope they are waning.. in this day and age it's incredulous that such ignorance remains at all - let alone in large numbers. 
      February 29, 2020 3:08 AM MST

I hope so too Addb and we will learn the answer to that question in November 2020 after the election. I don't know if its ignorance so much as PREFERENCE. Minimizing the agonies of "the other" is what dumb don sells daily. Advancement of extraordinary CRUELTY is his specialty. So his supporters are cruel and love to witness agony. There is no other explanation for his extreme popularity among them. He sells what they desperately have to buy. As long as he keeps dishing it out (locking up children in kennels and cages like dogs and forcing them to live in the Texas desert in tent cities is among their most favorite) they will embrace defend support protect him. Sadly. I just didn't realize there were so many millions of them. Thank you for your reply! :)
      February 29, 2020 3:30 AM MST