Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Will his handling of COVID 19 in his hoaxy folksy jokesy liar liar pants on fire manner be his WATERLOO?

Will his handling of COVID 19 in his hoaxy folksy jokesy liar liar pants on fire manner be his WATERLOO?

How many of those who voted for dumb don in 2016 will never vote for him again? His WATERSHED moment that he is still screwing up 24/7 by continuing to LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE? Some of you have had it. Some of you adore him for it. Truth be told no one knows which among you are fed up with him and will never vote for him again.

Taking bets.

Dumb don so feared Joe Biden he was impeached. Dumb don showed us what a fearful weak jealous frightened old man he was is and always will be. Just what America needs to lead it forward futurely.

Dumb don is devoid of human feelings even now he is still attacking insulting people via tweet while other people around him are suffering some of whom will die. Does he care? Hahahahahaha. Seriously?

Posted - March 11, 2020

Responses

They turn a blind eye to all his lies. (Oh, we just didn't hear him correctly)
    They turn a blind eye when he cozies up with our enemies. (Oh, he's just trying to make peace)
    They turn a blind eye when he tries to make himself a king. (Oh, he has the right to assert these powers)
    They turn a blind eye to the fact that he has no idea what he's doing. (Oh, you just don't like him)
    They turn a blind eye to the fact that he's more interested in money than the nation (Oh, just look at how good he made our economy).
    They trued a blind eye to the fact the he was impeached and should have been removed from office (Oh, its just a ploy by the democrats because they don't like him).
    They turn a blind eye when he "cleans house" of those who he thinks are out to get him (Well, they were traitors anyhow).

Do you really think they're not going to turn a blind eye to this debacle as well?  The man is a god to them (and to himself).  He can do no wrong.
      March 11, 2020 10:17 AM MDT

Jim wanted to listen to the speech HOAX gave from the oval office. Normally I wouldn't bother because HOAX is compulsiver liar but I was trapped so I listened to it. Did you Shuhak? He lied all through it and obviously has trouble reading teleprompters because he was stiff wooden and stumbled a few times. Trying so hard to "look" presidential but HOAX is a dam* fool 24/7 so he will never pull that off. He let loose with some pronouncements that make no sense at all but the thing that annoyed me most? He said we have to put politics and partisanship aside and get through this together. Now that is CHUTZPAH to the max. He throws those ego-based hate rallies just to spew his vile venom and venal evil and he has the NERVE to tell us to put our politics aside? So will the DJI plunge again today or shoot up? It's  a daily surprise. I understand the nosedives. I don't understand the temporary bounce-backs. Thank you for your thoughtful reply and Happy Thursday. He CANCELLED 3 ego-based hate rallies I read. In Nevada Colorado and Wisconsin. What will he and his adoring worshippers do absent their regular doses of HATE HATE HATE HATE HATE regurgitation en masse? I dunno. Maybe they won't survive. We shall see! This post was edited by RosieG at March 12, 2020 10:08 AM MDT
      March 12, 2020 3:15 AM MDT

Yes, I watched it.  I was surprised he didn't stray from the script.  I might be wrong, but if one is attempting to calm people, shouldn't they have feeling in their voice?  If, say, Obama had given the exact same speech (under the exact same circumstances), it would have lasted at least 25 minutes and people who heard it would have come away feeling more reassured - even though it said nothing.   Could you tell that his son-in-law helped write it?  Still had bragging in it.   What I came away with from it is that our government is a cluster-**** (pardon my language), he cares more about money than anything else, and he hasn't a single clue as to what he's doing or is going to do. 
    He stumbled more than a few times.  he was old not to stray from what was written and he got caught up on the big words (if you can't pronounce a word, mumble through it).
      March 12, 2020 10:30 AM MDT

cluster-****---heck, that's too kind---more like sodomy.
      March 12, 2020 11:35 AM MDT

:):):)
      March 12, 2020 11:39 AM MDT

He was wooden and stumbled on a word here and there. A robotic programmed automaton empty of any human feeling concern or care. He spoke of coming together and putting partisanship aside and then goes berserk and does another attack insult retrograde. The HOAX is a hopeless maggot roach whom some adore. Go figger! The HOAX insists testing is going well. Another lie. We still don't have our act together and so once the testing begins in earnest the number of documented cases will SOAR. Any day now we are told. Don't hold your breath. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      March 12, 2020 11:39 AM MDT