Active Now

my2cents
DannyPetti
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Relationships » Imagine that you’re going to hook up with someone tonight, you don’t live together, and “your place or mine” is a question:

Imagine that you’re going to hook up with someone tonight, you don’t live together, and “your place or mine” is a question:

Q) What criteria determines why you would  choose your or why would you not choose your place?

*This question is posed with the mindset that any possibility or variation of relationship exists between you two, for instance, it’s regardless of whether or not it’s a casual encounter, you two are meeting for the first time, are hooking up for the first time, have ever hooked up in the past, it will be a one-night stand, it’s taken place before at that person’s place, FWB, down low, sideline, lack of privacy, embarrassing surroundings, long commute, tight schedule, etc., etc, etc.

~

Posted - March 15, 2020

Responses

Not happening. Unless it's one of my 'dream team' and he's just been released from quarantine and travels here in a hazmat suit. 

March 15, 2020 10:04 AM MDT

I know, right?

~
      March 15, 2020 11:28 AM MDT

Maybe all of this is a ploy to shut down Tinder? 

March 20, 2020 8:12 AM MDT