Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Fauci is apparently gone. The LOONEY TUNE nows runs the entire dog and pony show. WHO LUVS YA BABY? The LOONEY TUNE DO DO n't he?

Fauci is apparently gone. The LOONEY TUNE nows runs the entire dog and pony show. WHO LUVS YA BABY? The LOONEY TUNE DO DO n't he?

Posted - March 24, 2020

Responses

I did notice that Dr. Fauci was not included in the press conference Trump held yesterday.  As a matter of fact, there were a couple of people not there.  The first speech he gave had more people behind him.  Yesterday, only four or so.  When William Barr went to the podium, I couldn't stand anymore and turned the TV off.
      March 24, 2020 4:41 AM MDT

I only got dibs and drabs of it L. The LOONEY TUNE is substituting these alleged "updates" for his hate rallies. He is going stir crazy. He wants to re-evaluate the social distancing on Monday and start opening up the country. Isn't he swell? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday. STAY SAFE! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 24, 2020 5:19 AM MDT
      March 24, 2020 4:53 AM MDT

You didn't miss anything other than some more stupidity coming out of their mouths.  You stay safe, too.  Our office is definitely closed until the end of March.  Then they will re-evaluate where things stand and go from there.  Most everyone is hooked up to work from home, but there are people whose jobs don't permit that.  The way our secretarial areas are set up, we are all in an open space, but there's only about 3 feet between each of us.  Not sure how that will play out.  Some of the younger associates are in cubicles that are no more than 3 feet apart.  We'll see.  I told my boss that this could be the catalyst that ushers in my full retirement.  
      March 24, 2020 5:25 AM MDT

I know you've been with him a long time and are very loyal L. BUT I KNOW he wants you to be safe stay safe and maybe to do that you should "retire". You can always unretire right? When the times allow? Go back as a consultant from time to time? Right now we are in the throes of a war which is going to get a lot worse before better starts happening. YOU live in the state most afflicted so far. Of course you know that my friend. I know whatever you decide to do will be the right thing for you. You have a very good head on those shoulders. Take care today and tomorrow and tomorrow and after that we'll see what happens. Fingers crossed it will get less worse sooner than is currently anticipated. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      March 24, 2020 5:35 AM MDT

I have been with him a long time.  I'm hoping that he is thinking about retiring as well now that he has less work to do and has gotten a taste of being home so much. :)  I'm not sure that I could go back once I give notice.  I can't honestly say that I do enough to earn my salary.  Even with the new partner I work with, the things I do can be done by some with less experience at a much lower rate of pay.  I'm pretty sure my firm is going to be looking to save money wherever it can since we are being paid during this time.  Even though we are working from home, we can't possible be as productive as if we were at the office.  Yes, New York is in very serious trouble, but we'll see how it all plays out.  
      March 24, 2020 6:02 AM MDT