Active Now

Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Element 99
Malizz
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "The cure can't be worse than the disease". The disease KILLS. What is worse than THAT?

"The cure can't be worse than the disease". The disease KILLS. What is worse than THAT?

The LOONEY TUNE lives and dies with slogans.

make amurrica great again
build the wall
the cure can't be worse than the disease

Specious stupid dumb idiocy prevails in the so-called brain of an inane insane profane interlocutor. LOONEY TUNE by name. Sheesh.

Posted - March 24, 2020

Responses

I watched that nauseating speech he gave yesterday.  He claims that needed masks, ventilators, etc. are going out to New York, but that doesn't seem to be the case.  Hospital personnel are having to use one mask for an entire day.  Gov. Cuomo said that we used to pay 87 cents per mask and after the bidding by other states, we are now paying $7 per mask.  How outrageous is that?  
      March 24, 2020 4:38 AM MDT

Did you hear that after the LOONEY TUNE recommended Chloroquine (sp?) an idiot woman had some at home which she used for cleaning fish tanks. Her husband drank some and died. She drank some and is fighting for her life. The form she used was not the one being used for Malaria. It is being reported on MSNBC right now in fact. That is what is happening now so the LOONEY TUNE's actual words are killing the stupid dumbs that believe him. More will do what he says and die. Oh my. How unfortunate. He doesn't care. He takes no responsibility at all. Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at March 24, 2020 5:18 AM MDT
      March 24, 2020 4:56 AM MDT

I just finished reading about that.  I didn't think there were people who were more stupid than Trump, but here we are.  
      March 24, 2020 5:18 AM MDT

Precisely L! His base is basically exactly like that! They believe everything LOONEY TUNE tells them and disbelieve all truth which is anathema to the LOONEY TUNE! Lots more dumb to come. The LOONEY TUNE wants to loosen restrictions and let americans get back to work. Some exceptions of course like New York and California but otherwise everyone get off your a** and GET BACK TO WORK! His re-election depends on it and of course whatever lives are lost in the process is simply the cost of doing business. Everyone KNOWS that! Thank you for your reply L! It takes all kinds! What's shocking is that the stupid dumb LOONEY TUNE base is overwhelming us. The stupid dumbs who adore and worship the LOONEY TUNE will never change. Our bad luck they are Americans and not Russian who live in Russia! :)
      March 24, 2020 10:15 AM MDT

Now he says he wants this to be over by Easter.  Tell that to the virus!
      March 24, 2020 12:58 PM MDT