Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder which American president was most compassionate? I wonder what our situation would be today if he were here to guide us?

I wonder which American president was most compassionate? I wonder what our situation would be today if he were here to guide us?

Of course you can fake caring. Some are very good at faking. Quite believable in fact. Very "sincere" and "comforting". Talk is cheap. Actions speak louder than words.

This situation is very bad and will get much worse in America until it begins to get better. How many casualties there will be is unknown now. How many casualties there would have been had someone else been president will never be known.

Think it's our bad luck or our good luck to be here now? Think it's "Nature's" way of weeding us out since there are too many of us on the planet anyway?

Think it's way odd that a country that USED TO BE a leader is now the worst offender and the most ignorant about rising to the occasion, paying attention to the information available in early January and ignoring it completely while ridiculing those who took it seriously?

Chickens coming home to roost?

Posted - April 1, 2020

Responses

April 1, 2020 5:58 AM MDT

I tried to connect to the link but was unable to do so. Sadly. Thank you for your reply Kg and Happy Wednesday to thee! STAY SAFE.
      April 1, 2020 6:03 AM MDT

I got it fixed now. 
      April 1, 2020 6:11 AM MDT

Oh okey dokey. Will try again Kg. Thanks! Yep I clicked on and it works. Nifty article.

His "I take no responsibility at all" synopsizes all he is and all he isn't better than anything! I think I"m gonna ask Kg! Thank for working it till I could access it. I appreciate it bigly! ((hugs)) This post was edited by RosieG at April 1, 2020 10:05 AM MDT
      April 1, 2020 9:05 AM MDT