Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "New York medical workers ended an overnight shift tending to virus victims to find their tires had been slashed". I'm kidding, right?

"New York medical workers ended an overnight shift tending to virus victims to find their tires had been slashed". I'm kidding, right?

22 vehicles owned by workers in the New York Presbyterian Hudson Valley Hospital in Cortland, New York were the target.

29-year-old Daniel Hull was arrested as the suspect

Can anyone anywhere posit WHY?

Posted - April 13, 2020

Responses

The authorities need to make it clear to the other prisoners when he's given an extended period in the Chokey Rosie.....all have families on the outside that respect these workers and I'm pretty sure he will get regular doses of Justice from his Fellows...

The only think I can think of is that the chap is mentally deranged....or completly off his head on something...
      April 13, 2020 3:36 AM MDT

It shocked me D. Literally gobstomped me. I wonder how many like him are out there waiting to pounce? Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday. How are you and your family doing so far? Well I hope. :
      April 13, 2020 3:39 AM MDT

We are all good so far and go out only for absolute necessities....we have video links on our phones and computers so I get to see  and speak with all my extended family and friends daily....
    Who I live with is home permanently now and we are out of London in the country and don't really see a sole apart from delivery guys and the postman..
    How are you copping and have you finished work on your home yet 
      April 13, 2020 4:01 AM MDT

That's as bewildering as it is dreadful, and only the perpetrator can explain his actions - that's if he knows his motives.
      April 14, 2020 4:30 PM MDT