Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Questions » Entertainment » When you're on your deathbed and your enemy is sitting in the room. What will you say to him/her?

When you're on your deathbed and your enemy is sitting in the room. What will you say to him/her?

what will be your final words?

Posted - September 28, 2016

Responses

Be a dear and empty the waste basket before you leave.
      September 28, 2016 6:56 PM MDT

• ha!
      September 28, 2016 10:35 PM MDT

I don't really have an "enemy".... I imagine I'll ignore him/her, like any other time lol.
      September 28, 2016 7:02 PM MDT

but but
    I don't have any enemies
      September 28, 2016 9:45 PM MDT

• I'm your enemy now what will you say to me.
      September 28, 2016 10:36 PM MDT

Who's there?  W . . . wh . . . who is it, who are you?  I can barely see you or hear you, you'll (cough) have to come a little closer (gasp) to the bed, please,  so I can see . . . who you are.  Oh, it's YOU (choke, chortle, wheeze)!
    Just what I need at a time like this (gasp, gasp, pant).  So you came here . . . to gloat, did you?  Well, I've got some news for you (cough, cough, cough) anyway.  Listen . . . carefully: y . . . ye . . . yer stinkin' (cough, cough, wheeze) alimony payments die with me.  That's right, I'm (gasp) I'm, I'm, I'm taking all of my money with me, you cold-hearted (gasp, cough, wheeze, gag) .......................................................

~
      October 2, 2016 9:51 PM MDT

(Well don't just stand there staring at me and eyeing that pillow!  Call the nurses!)

~

October 2, 2016 9:54 PM MDT