Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » Seems to me the person living in the glass house ought not be throwing bricks. Trump insults fat women. Has he looked in the mirror lately?

Seems to me the person living in the glass house ought not be throwing bricks. Trump insults fat women. Has he looked in the mirror lately?

Posted - September 29, 2016

Responses

• Excon - "So you TREAT women with respect?" has been completely taken out of context. He was discussing how a man should TREAT a woman on a date, not his opinion of women in general.

Howard Stern asserted that the best way is to get women is to treat them like s***. Trump denied having said that. Stern responded, "So you treat women with respect?". Trump responded "I can't say that either." In other words "Don't pander to women, don't be mean either."

Everyone knows nice guys fail with women. Deep inside women see men who pander to them as weak and servile and very unattractive.

This is the unedited video. It's at time index 3.57.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b2ujbMfG2D8 This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 1, 2016 3:54 AM MDT
      October 1, 2016 3:47 AM MDT

Let's be honest here, I don't like either candidate but Trump seems to hit this low bar when it comes to women.  His usual insult is "Look at that face" and "She's so ugly" ....which in my eyes is not a very intellectual way of approaching things when you insult a person based on appearance or looks. 
      September 29, 2016 9:07 AM MDT

Trump. That says it all in a nutshell JJB . Thank you for your answer and Happy Sunday to thee! :)
      October 2, 2016 5:00 AM MDT

Last time I checked, Trump was not Miss Universe. There are certain expectations when you win a beauty pageant like Miss Universe. It's in the contract as far as I know. If she wanted to gain 50lbs, she shouldn't have entered the contest. 
      September 29, 2016 12:38 PM MDT

Hello C:

Last time I checked, if she was VIOLATING her contract, the Donald should have FIRED her.  Instead, he FAT SHAMED her.

Look, I can tell you're going to vote for Trump..  But, don't pee on my leg and tell me it's raining..

excon
      September 30, 2016 8:27 AM MDT