Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many deaths worldwide will have to occur as the result of the VIRUS for the AVERAGE LIFESPAN to change? Millions?

How many deaths worldwide will have to occur as the result of the VIRUS for the AVERAGE LIFESPAN to change? Millions?

By the way after da big cheese ban on China Allegedly 40,000 people from China arrives. Oops?

The month of April has come and gone with its wamth that was allegedly going to make the virus magically disappear per da big cheese. Well folks the virus is still here and growing bigger stronger wronger. OOPS?

How many times does da big cheese hafta OOPS before his ilk start getting wise to him?

Posted - May 6, 2020

Responses

The virus will not be here that long.  

It would take years to effect the average life expectancy.
      May 6, 2020 5:26 AM MDT

Something that made me question the warm-weather theory was the recent news that among the countries starting to ease their lock-downs is Iran, the worst-affected Middle Eastern, near-tropical country!

I don't know the source of the theory, but I wonder if it was misunderstanding the point that sunlight and fresh air can disable or kill many micro-organisms. They can, but not very rapidly or reliably, giving the organisms some chance of finding new hosts.
      May 8, 2020 4:09 PM MDT

I have read that "the best disinfectant is sunlight". Now how practical that is I don't know Durdle but don't things grow in warmth and doesn't COLD prevent life from continuing? Actually probably no one knows anything substantive. They are just guessing based on random observations. If they KNEW wouldn't we have it under control? Your guess my guess their guess. Guessing isn't cutting it. SIGH. I expect too much from "experts" and "authorities". What makes someone an expert/authority? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday. Are you and your family doing well under the circumstances? I hope so. :)
      May 9, 2020 2:11 AM MDT