Active Now

Slartibartfast
Element 99
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Some older questions are unavailable. Will this be fixed?

Some older questions are unavailable. Will this be fixed?

I just went and looked at some of my older questions, some were just from a week or so ago. I clicked on them and got an error message saying page not available. All the ones I checked gave me that error message. Is this something that will be fixed or are they just dead weight?

Posted - September 30, 2016

Responses

I addressed this in my blog and in the email I sent everyone. Certain older questions were affected and the dev plans to fix them, but we have bigger fish to fry right now. Those are pretty close to the top of the list, but groups and photos top them.
      September 30, 2016 8:11 PM MDT

• Sorry, didn't see either one. It's not a big deal, I was just wondering about it. 
      September 30, 2016 8:13 PM MDT

Also, please try to use the title field for your questions and the description area for more details, otherwise it's not possible to see your question from a lot of areas of the site.
      September 30, 2016 8:14 PM MDT

• I noticed that after I posted it.
      September 30, 2016 8:15 PM MDT

This system doesn't put all the editing tools together but you can click "rename" in the box above your question to get to the title or "edit description" to get to the block if you ever feel like editing something. 
      September 30, 2016 8:18 PM MDT

• Ok, thank you. Hopefully I'll remember next time what goes where. :)
      September 30, 2016 8:19 PM MDT

it might be cause of the new format
      October 2, 2016 5:35 PM MDT