Active Now

Spunky
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Anyone can get under Trump's thin skin and he goes bonkers. Won't world leaders play him like a violin and go for his skin?

Anyone can get under Trump's thin skin and he goes bonkers. Won't world leaders play him like a violin and go for his skin?

The world is watching him. Everything he says/does/tweets. Everything. He is on display, warts and all. He can't hide now. It's too late.

Posted - October 1, 2016

Responses

• Have you noticed that his cult members have pretty much the same problem?
      October 1, 2016 6:02 AM MDT

His cult members are not running for prez GJ. It is a very scary hairy setup. Is it set in stone? I hope to he** it isn't! Thank you for your reply! :)
      October 1, 2016 10:33 AM MDT

• I guess my point is...Birds of a feather
      October 1, 2016 11:01 AM MDT

True dat. It is a "Through-the-Looking Glass" world politically. Some folks don't seem to notice it though. Thank you for your reply GJ and Happy Sunday! :)
      October 2, 2016 2:12 AM MDT

• I did notice a strong correlation between the replies to the 'too smart for Mensa' question and our resident alt-right conspiracy theorists.

http://answermug.com/forums/topic/10600/did-you-join-mensa-and-end-up-being-disappointed This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 1, 2016 11:00 AM MDT
      October 1, 2016 10:51 AM MDT

•   October 1, 2016 11:00 AM MDT

Any time anyone brings up Mensa it is simply to brag,  to show off. There is nothing discussion-worthy about the organization. It is for very smart people. So what? Beyond that what is there to say about it? Braggarts were never my cuppa tea. Thank you for your reply char! :)  Who wants to be around anyone who tells you "see how smart I am? I belong to Mensa!" Big deal. So what? Ho hum. Move on. Just my opinion m'dear! :) This post was edited by RosieG at October 2, 2016 2:20 AM MDT
      October 2, 2016 2:15 AM MDT

•   October 1, 2016 10:46 AM MDT