Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Is there a place to post photos on AM?

Is there a place to post photos on AM?

I looked but I didn't see it on the menu. I thought it might be somewhere else.

Posted - October 2, 2016

Responses

Yes, I found the place. Go to Blogs on your Menu Bar. Click on Blogs. You put a Title for your photos. Than after that you upload them to your Blog that you develop. You can also write a statement or an article about your photos. 

October 2, 2016 5:40 AM MDT

I talked about this in my blog. Please do not post photos in the blog section.

Our photos section will be back up soon. There was an issue with the import and the data got corrupted- we lost previous privacy settings and for whatever reason, the system assigned the wrong photos to the wrong people. So, for privacy reasons, our photos have to be down right now. The dev thinks he can fix it, but we're working on groups first.

Please hold off on photos and leave the blogs as blogs for now. We'll have them up ASAP.
      October 2, 2016 12:28 PM MDT

Thanks, JA! 
      October 2, 2016 12:36 PM MDT

Answer Mug what us to keep the blog for what it was design fore. We just have to wait. Looking forward in doing photos of events 
    Marguerite Matisse, the Beloved (yes is beloved). 

October 2, 2016 1:32 PM MDT

Thank you mother (just asking). Many of us what to do a series of photos with a theme. 

You are so loving. So Understanding, so caring. Here a special picture for you.

October 2, 2016 1:25 PM MDT