Active Now

WelbyQuentin
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » RASH. HIGH FEVER. STOMACH PAINS. That disease tangential to the COVID 19 virus hitting children. Scary?

RASH. HIGH FEVER. STOMACH PAINS. That disease tangential to the COVID 19 virus hitting children. Scary?

Posted - May 28, 2020

Responses

Ya Canadian  kids will  be going back to school on Monday so I am worried  that we could soon be back to square one at fighting the virus. Cheers!
      May 28, 2020 8:30 AM MDT

Full open Nanoose? Back to "normal" open? May I ask how old are your children? Will they be wearing masks, social idstancing? That is scary. Thank you for your reply m'dear. Fingers crossed they stay safe! :)
      May 28, 2020 8:37 AM MDT

It is a volunteer open - you don't have to send your kids back but teachers have to go back which means  are Granddaughter will have to go to daycare because her mom is a teacher. Cheers!
      May 28, 2020 8:44 AM MDT

Fingers crossed Nanoose for your daughter and granddaughter. However I think your Trudeau is a bazillion times better a leader than what we are stuck with so maybe the parameters/restrictions within which the school will operate will be much safer. I'm not sure where Canada sits on the list of most infections but of course once again the US of A under the donjohntrump is first tops most greatest awesomest in number of infected and dead. Ya know how important being tops numberwise is to donjohntrump. Thank you for your reply! :)
      May 29, 2020 3:32 AM MDT