Active Now

Malizz
Spunky
Danilo_G
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Blame it all on Covid 19. The stir crazy. Being cooped up. Being restricted. A license to off go out go bonkers right? ANYTHING GOES?

Blame it all on Covid 19. The stir crazy. Being cooped up. Being restricted. A license to off go out go bonkers right? ANYTHING GOES?

Posted - May 28, 2020

Responses

Yep.  They’re stir-crazy all right!

A few days ago, a guy was driving his car down my street very slowly with his hazards on (2-4 mph).  Another car was coming down the hill (at about 26 mph).  The girl driving that car got distracted and ran into the guy at the bottom of the hill (about 30 feet below my house).   The guy immediately flew into a rage and started shouting obscenities (still inside his car).  He then stormed out of his car, marched up to the girl’s window and continued to lay into her.  About 2 minutes later, his wife strolls out of the passenger side and starts snapping pictures on her phone - making sure that anyone around saw that she was taking pictures (ham actor).  The girl kept saying she was sorry and wanted to exchange information, but the guy was having none of it.  He just continued spouting profanities and calling her names at the top of his lungs.   When he noticed me watching the scene, he quieted down and said, “we’ll discuss this elsewhere”.  He then got back into his car, slammed the door and sped off up the hill (hazards still on).  He must have been waiting for her at the stop sign around the corner at the top of the hill; because once she got there, he resumed his tirade.  BTW, the collision was so minor that it didn’t even scratch the paint on either car.  

We’re also had a knock-down drag-out fight in the grocery store yesterday.  Not over masks or anything like that, but because one person said the other “was looking at him”. 

May 28, 2020 12:45 PM MDT

OMG Shuhak. Unbelievable. I'm gonna ask a question about that...well tangential to it. Those blokes would never survive solitary confinement for years and come out whole. They lack the "right stuff". There is nothing within them to carry them through it. Empty bodies wanting demanding threatening, MILLIONS OF THEM! GHASTLY GROTESQUE. Sigh. Thank you for your reply.
      May 29, 2020 3:49 AM MDT