Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Now is the time for all GOOD AMERICAN CITIZENS to come to the aid of their country. Not one insane man or a party but YOUR COUNTRY! GOT IT?

Now is the time for all GOOD AMERICAN CITIZENS to come to the aid of their country. Not one insane man or a party but YOUR COUNTRY! GOT IT?

Posted - June 3, 2020

Responses

I agree.  Lock up dirty cops.  Lock up terrorists pretending to be protesters. 
      June 3, 2020 8:41 AM MDT

I think  that day ihas begone - SnapChat has decided to stop putting Trump info on there site because they  no longer what to support someone that spreads/supports violence and racisum. Cheers!
      June 3, 2020 7:28 PM MDT

That is very heartening Nanoose! Didja read what General Mattis wrote about the current situation? The donjohnchump will be apopletic over THAT. I can hardly wait to see the vicious vile things an insane mind like chump's can dream up. I doubt he can do any worse than his teargassing peaceful protesters so they'd leave and he could walk out where they were waving a bible as a photo op prop but then an insane mind has no bottom. Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 4, 2020 3:20 AM MDT
      June 4, 2020 3:19 AM MDT