Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Just when they thought they had it made in the shade because the tuimbleweed president is one of them this happens! WHAT THIS?

Just when they thought they had it made in the shade because the tuimbleweed president is one of them this happens! WHAT THIS?

The straw that broke the camel's back MURDER OF ANOTHER BLACK MAN BY A WHITE COP...er 4 WHITE COPS.

First they had to battle being ignored shoved aside and irrelevant due to the virus. That went away (not really...folks are still getting sick and dying but no one cares) they thought there were in the catbird seat again. THEN George Floyd happened. Today is the 12th straight day of protest world wide. They cannot compete with that. Once again they are immaterial irrelevant meaningless toothless clawless miniscule microscopic. What is it going to take?

I dunno. Why don't you get the tumbleweed to bomb a country? Try that. He will get attention for that which will put y'all right back in that catbird seat. What could it hurt? Try it you might like it. Meanwhile stick close together so you can pretend you are still fearsome awesome powerful. Why not? What could it hurt? Y'all?

in the meanwhile are y'all hiding in a basement deep in the bowels of your home just like the tumbleweed president is doing? How long he will be hiding I do not know. Do ewe you u?

Posted - June 6, 2020

Responses