Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The two pusher downer cops who leveled a 75 year old man have been charged with ASSAULT! What penalty for that?

The two pusher downer cops who leveled a 75 year old man have been charged with ASSAULT! What penalty for that?

Posted - June 6, 2020

Responses

Ya I saw them do that on the news pretty brutal  - there was one cop who tried to help the 75 year old man but another cop grabed  his arm and stoped  him really sad and heartless.  Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 6, 2020 10:04 AM MDT

Yep. I saw that too. The puller back cop didn't want to make the cop who was going to help the downed old man look bad. COPS ARE THE AMERICAN TERRORISTS Nanoose! We know that now. I never knew that before. Are Canadian police your enemies or are they there to serve and protect you? Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine! :)
      June 6, 2020 10:10 AM MDT

We have 3 kinds of cops in Canada  - City cops - Provincial  cops and RCMP. The RCMP take their orders from the Federal goverment and I bet if the goverment ordered them to fire on peaceful  protesters they would but the city  cops and provincial cops probally would not. I have  been wondering if it is the same in America. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 6, 2020 10:24 AM MDT

I think American Cops are terrorists. From what I have seen the last few weeks that is exactly what they are. So your RCMP federal cops would probably fire on you if directed to? Wow. That is shocking. I don't know about the military taking us down but the cops are doing it every day in every way in every city and getting away with it. When I was a kid I was told that the police was our friend and I could also go to one for help. LIES now. I do not know if when I was a kid that was really so. I'm 82 so how would I know? Thank you for your reply Nanoose. What a miserable circumstance! We not only have the monstrous tumbleweed crook to deal with we also have crooked cops who won't think twice when being ordered to take us out. Sobering. :(
      June 6, 2020 10:34 AM MDT

Some of the new cops that showed up in DC are not  wearing badges, name tags or crests that show what department they are  from and the cars they are driving are not official police cars. That is ileagle because the public has the right to know who the police are in case they have to be held acontable. These cops very well might be terrorist hired by Trump and the GOP. I just watched a news clips that showed those cops going into an aid  station that was set up for the peacefull protesters - the cops destroyed it and poked holes in all the water jugs. Cheers and happy weekend!
      June 6, 2020 1:24 PM MDT