Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Folks got all riled up about the "CARAVAN OF CRIMINALS" heading for our borders. Thousands of them we were told. WHEN WILL THEY GET HERE?

Folks got all riled up about the "CARAVAN OF CRIMINALS" heading for our borders. Thousands of them we were told. WHEN WILL THEY GET HERE?

It's been a couple of years or so since that scare was floated daily. Shouldn't they be here by now? Who stops 'em? National Guard, Police and the MILITARY?

SHOOT ON SIGHT? Take into custody? Put 'em in the military? Shanghai them and conscript them into fighting for the USA?  That will larn 'em to stay home.

Meanwhile back hunkered in the bunker tumbleweed tweets

LAW AND ORDER
LAW AND ORDER
LAW AND ORDER

Code for what exactly? Is that the dog whistle his weaponized peeps are waiting to hear?

LAW AND ORDER.

Posted - June 8, 2020

Responses

I believe they were stopped in Mexico ... and are still waiting there.
      June 8, 2020 7:39 AM MDT

The thousands and thousands and thousands of them who walked all the way from central america? Them? Along with the bazillons coming here every day from Mexico because they adore tumbleweed so much they want him to be their dear leader? Boy that Mexican border probably has hundreds of thousands of america-or-bust diehards. Thank you for your reply Walt and Happy Monday. I thought these thousands and thousands were supposed to crash through the border and start raping women and killing men. Remember they were all criminals and thugs and worst-kind-of crackpots. That is what tumbleweed told us  repeatedly. I believe him. You do too don't you? Oy vey. This post was edited by RosieG at June 8, 2020 7:51 AM MDT
      June 8, 2020 7:49 AM MDT

We got Mexico gov to agree to the "Wait in Mexico" rule.  They get help filing paperwork etc and wait in Mex for answer to their paperwork.   
    As it was learned that just getting to the border was no longer a free pass into the states the carvans have stopped.
      June 8, 2020 7:55 AM MDT