Active Now

Element 99
Shuhak
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Questions » Emotions » "Support me. Vote for me. I'm the best/greatest there will ever be. Trust me. Believe me." Is that enough for thee? Words? Why?

"Support me. Vote for me. I'm the best/greatest there will ever be. Trust me. Believe me." Is that enough for thee? Words? Why?

Posted - October 3, 2016

Responses

The 'trust me, believe me' won't make any of his statements any more valid. It will be a no. I don't trust him as he has shown himself as an untrustworthy person previously. Why would he have changed now, because he is saying so? Nah, failed in my book.
      October 3, 2016 5:03 AM MDT

For 7 decades he has been an arrogant selfish boor.  And those are his good traits. Why anyone thinks he would change is perplexing. The sad thing is people like him exactly as he is. There is no accounting for taste or logic-free zones inside people's minds SH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      October 4, 2016 2:45 AM MDT

True. Happy Tuesday Rosie. :-)
      October 4, 2016 3:39 AM MDT

Thank you  SH! :)
      October 5, 2016 5:01 AM MDT

No words are needed.  There is one alternative to hillary and even if that alternative were a stapler it would still be better for the country.
    Did you know that hillary as a lawyer was happy to insult and try to discredit 12 year old girl who had been drugged and raped to help the 41 years old pedophile avoid time in jail? She laughed about it because it is funny to her. And you worry about trump?
      October 3, 2016 7:38 AM MDT

If that is true why isn't your friend TRUMP  using the he** outta it and using it against her? Your purported truth is the FIRST TIME I have heard about it. So you are saying you have some more dirt on Hillary that Trump doesn't? You expect me to believe that?  Why ITp? Why is it you know something no one else does? Why not sell that info to Trump so he can do a video on it to further attack Hillary? Inquiring minds wanna know they things.
      October 5, 2016 5:09 AM MDT

Hello IT:

If YOU were charged with a crime, YOU'D want an attorney who FIGHTS for you, instead of one who ships you off to the slam..  In fact, in this great country of ours, the Constitution says you're ENTITLED to a defense like that.. 

She DID her job.

excon
      October 3, 2016 7:47 AM MDT

So you would say it is ok because she followed the law? Then there is nothing more to say about trumps tax returns in that case. Even if he laughed about paying $0 in taxes that would be by this morality.
      October 3, 2016 5:24 PM MDT

Hello again, IT:

I have no problem with Trump following the law..  You should argue with positions I HOLD.  Not the ones I DON'T..

excon
      October 3, 2016 7:46 PM MDT