Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "NASCAR BANS CONFEDERATE FLAGS AT ALL EVENTS". Gonna attend any races or are they DEAD to you you Confderate you?

"NASCAR BANS CONFEDERATE FLAGS AT ALL EVENTS". Gonna attend any races or are they DEAD to you you Confderate you?

What will bunker boy do to NASCAR? Imprison all of them? Shut them down? Shut them up? TAX them to death? Track them target them tweet about them hound them badger them drive them bonkers like he is?

He can't let that insult go by..an insult to all RACISTS everywhere.

Will NASCAR go out of business since all their attendees are racist Confederates? Well we will find out now won't we?

Posted - June 11, 2020

Responses

Allegedly, one of the truck-racer drivers has said he will quit over the policy.

I guess they won't have the General Lee (from Dukes of Hazard) at the field anytime soon.

I wonder if it only applies to people inside the stadium.
    Or will they enforce it in the parking lot?
    Can you imagine how many vehicles they would have to scrape window decals off of, if that's the case?
      June 11, 2020 9:40 AM MDT

I have no idea Walt. I was married to a guy who built DRAGSTER motors and had a great reputation for that many decades ago. NASCAR? Sheesh. Drag racers kinda sorta look down on them. So I never had occasion to attend a NASCAR anything. If they confederated things I would not have entered attended or rooted for them. Not my cuppa tea that ilk! Thank you for your reply. So all the good old boys will boycott and their dames. So what? Let them pound dirt. This post was edited by RosieG at June 11, 2020 12:21 PM MDT
      June 11, 2020 12:20 PM MDT

I can't afford to attend them and parking at MIS is ridiculous. If I were able to, I would.
      June 11, 2020 11:32 AM MDT