Active Now

Slartibartfast
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » Cosmetic surgery used to be the province of women. More and more men are having procedures done to look better. Is better always better?

Cosmetic surgery used to be the province of women. More and more men are having procedures done to look better. Is better always better?

Posted - October 3, 2016

Responses

• Of course, otherwise it'd be worse.
      October 3, 2016 8:42 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Lago and Happy Tuesday. Unless the surgery is botched. Please see the graphics on this thread of several "botched" examples. :)
      October 4, 2016 2:55 AM MDT

You tell me

October 3, 2016 2:27 PM MDT

Have these folks been on the TV show BOTCHED? I have seen a woman who wanted to look like a tiger who had multiple surgeries and looked grotesque. Then there was Michael Jackson.  At one point he was a handsome guy but kept having surgery till he was disfigured/deformed. I wonder what these people see in the mirror before and after? Thank you for your reply SS and the examples of how frightening "better" can be and Happy Tuesday. 
      October 4, 2016 2:54 AM MDT

I've never seen BOTCHED, but if these poor souls haven't been included I think they're prime candidates.  Donatella Versace (the 2nd one) does feel her appearance has been improved.  Me?  I'll ae gracefully...thanks!!!  Happy Tuesday!

October 4, 2016 7:22 AM MDT