Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Officer charged in George Floyd MURDER still eligible for $1 MILLION PENSION. Know what else?

"Officer charged in George Floyd MURDER still eligible for $1 MILLION PENSION. Know what else?

Allegedly this murderer had at least 18 complaints lodged against him during illustrious memorable cop career.

A good old boy no doubt.

Thus therefore to whit the nit DESERVES his pension even though even so he is a so and so? Why so?

Does he have 18 COMMENDATIONS to offset the 18 complaints in his record? 18 times he done real good and those he helped swore to it?

Posted - June 12, 2020

Responses

It’s just like fired CEOs getting golden parachutes. 

If even one of those complaints was ligament, he should have been removed (zero tolerance).   The police are always saying that they are loyal to each other.  Solidarity is fine in some instances, but not in these kinds of instances.  THAT’S the problem.  If one can be “corrupt” he/she will inevitability cause others to follow suit.  People love to copy (human nature).  When bad behavior is tolerated and not punished, then it’s the same as saying that the behavior is ok for all. 

June 12, 2020 11:48 AM MDT

I guess the reason WHY they are so loyal is so that they can be free to assault we the people without fear of being finked on by them. "You wash my back I will wash yours"At the bottom I wonder what percent of homo saps are defective goods Shuhak. Seriously. I wonder percent of homo saps will always opt for the disgraceful abominable worst case bed thing? Maybe it's better I don't know. I dunno. Thank you for your reply and Happy Saturday! :)
      June 13, 2020 2:43 AM MDT