Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Allegedly one million homo saps have signed up to attend the free bunker boy rally in Tulsa June 20. True or faux I don't know. Are you one?

Allegedly one million homo saps have signed up to attend the free bunker boy rally in Tulsa June 20. True or faux I don't know. Are you one?

So of necessity y'all have signed the required waivers absolving bunker boy of any liability should you contact the virus, fall ill and possibly die.

Is there any barnlike structure that could hold one million people? I believe bunker boy wants it to be INSIDE so everyone breathes the same restricted air and fresh air will not be allowed to attend.

What is the largest single place on earth (outdoors I expect) that will hold the most homo saps? Maybe bunker boy will take pity on them and do multiples back to back to back to back to back to accommodate all of them. He surely doesn't want to disappoint them or cut them out or shut them out.

So say there is a place that will hold 100,000 at a time. That's just ten rallies..one a day for ten days. Think maybe bunker boy does have heart and will take pity on his fans and accommodate all of them?

Stay tuned. How will he solve the problem or having more wanters than space to hold them?

Posted - June 16, 2020

Responses