Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "We don't know if we have enough beds for Americans to die in". So? What's wrong with the corridor the floor the bathrooms? Die in bed and?

"We don't know if we have enough beds for Americans to die in". So? What's wrong with the corridor the floor the bathrooms? Die in bed and?

Wherever you die YOU ARE DEAD.

What is the advantage of your taking your very last breath in a BED? Dead is dead.

Posted - June 17, 2020

Responses

It’s called dying with dignity. 

Its kind of crass to say -
    “Where did your mom die?” 
    “Crammed in the hospital’s bathroom as they were out of beds.”

Humans have always had a thing about people needing to die in dignity, not like some animal.   

June 17, 2020 2:11 PM MDT

"Dignity" and "American" do not go together at all Shuhak. The maskless gloveless unsocial distanced hordes and gangs and mobs of people who will show up at the next trump rally are not remotely dignified. The trump is as undignified a sap as was ever born. Those who support him don't know the meaning of the word dignity or dignified. He is the poster child for the exact opposite. He is the poster child for unmannerly disgusting low-class crass uneducated. These blokes don't give a rat's a** about the dignity of dying or the dignity of telling the truth or the dignity of never supporting a corrupt criminal powerhungry mongrel monstrous madman. Dignity? Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. I think not. Thank you for your reply. As I said. DEAD IS DEAD. The great unwashed step on them step over them walk around them and give a good swift kick as they pass by. Dignified? SIGH. This post was edited by RosieG at June 18, 2020 12:19 PM MDT
      June 18, 2020 4:05 AM MDT