Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Wanna know WHY we think police SUCK and the Code of Blue SILENCE is a dam*ing thing?

Wanna know WHY we think police SUCK and the Code of Blue SILENCE is a dam*ing thing?

ALLEGEDLY Atlanta police CALLED IN SICK to protest the murder charge against the cop who MURDERED Rayshard Brooks. Two shots in the back is what killed him as he was RUNNING AWAY FROM THE COPS having no deadly weapon in his possession.

So this shows ta go ya how cops are PRO murder when it comes to one of their own. PRO murder. PRO murder. PRO murder.

Good job Atlanta. That's a he** uva police force you bought for yourselves. The force should be awarded some kind of medal for sticking together to support one of their very own white boys MURDERING a black man who was NO THREAT TO THEM AT ALL. Maybe trump will award them the Medal of Freedom for showing this sticky wicket side of themselves? Wouldn't doubt it. The trump reveres loyalty best of all more than anything. SHEESH. And y'all wonder why cops are so despised?.

We see the MURDERER kicking the two shots in the back dying man AS HE LAY LYING. MURDERER KICKS DYING MAN AS HE LAY DYING. Cops protest that kind of vermin? There ya go. Shows ta go ya. Ya never know what lies under the uniform do you?

But convicting and imprisoning MURDERERS of black men who happen to be WHITE cops? What are the odds of that?

Being a cop is the best job you can have if you  are a WHITE racist who wants to remove blacks from the face of the earth. You do it under the cover of "I feared for my life". With a wink and a nod you are believed and walk. How many times? How many MORE times? Being a cop gives you invincibility. A magic superman cape.

Posted - June 18, 2020

Responses

Good for them.  I would probably quit.   

That man pointed a lethal weapon at an officer.  We do not expect out police to be assaulted and not be allowed to defend themselves and others around them.
      June 18, 2020 5:50 AM MDT

WE? Speak for yourself. Why not just hate ALL cops and lump ALL members of a group into the same class? Less thinking that way. I know how you love being called racist when someone says ALL whites are racist.
      June 18, 2020 5:54 AM MDT