Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Another ILLOGICAL supposing. The trump and billybarr say the prez can do whatever he wants. YET trump faults Obama! HOW?

Another ILLOGICAL supposing. The trump and billybarr say the prez can do whatever he wants. YET trump faults Obama! HOW?

If true that while trump is prez he can do whatever he wants then it must also follow LOGICALLY that as prez OBAMA could do whatever he wanted to do INCLUDING EXECUTIVE DECISIONING DACA.

But neither trump nor billy have a logical mind so logic escapes them completely.

They simply announce pronounce and no one challenges them for anything whatsoever.

They want it both ways and they can't have it while people like me and others like me are LISTENING AND WATCHING.

Nice try. Well not really. The trump and the cabal et al are uniformly dull mediocre average or below. Proof of that pudding is the mess trump has made of our country. All on his watch as he burdens America by being our albatross and not our leader. The anchor that pulls you so you will drown. Not the life raft or life preserver but the doer inner. Sheesh.  And y'all still adore the guy? Sheesh.

Posted - June 18, 2020

Responses

That is an incomplete quote....those who count lies of Trump would count that as a lie.  

Trump said:

Look, Article II, I would be allowed to fire Robert Mueller. Assuming I did all of the things, I said I want to fire him. Number one, I didn’t. He wasn’t fired. Number one, very importantly, but more importantly, Article II allows me to do whatever I want. Article II would allow me to fire him. I wasn’t going to fire him. You know why — because I watched Richard Nixon firing everybody, and that didn’t work out too well.

June 18, 2020 9:43 AM MDT