Active Now

Randy D
Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The trump PROMISED he'd drain the swamp and fill it with the "best" people whom he hires fires and badmouths. Does trump know what's "BEST"?

The trump PROMISED he'd drain the swamp and fill it with the "best" people whom he hires fires and badmouths. Does trump know what's "BEST"?

Is he just a lousy picker outer/chooser?

His turnover rate is not so great which means something is RADICALLY wrong. I know.

The deep state conspiracy created by democrats the world over. They are out to GET him. All their fault. How? Doesn't matter. It's his story and he is gonna stick with it.

How many more bests will get hired fired badmouthed? 5 months to go. Oh-oh.

Posted - June 18, 2020

Responses

If an alga were to tell you that it’s going to drain the swamp, you’d be a fool to believe it.  Algae thrive in stagnant water.  So why would anyone believe a corrupt businessman who says he’s going to get rid of all corrupt businessmen? 

June 18, 2020 1:37 PM MDT

Me? I'm not a fan of alga or scum or excrement. However some are for whatever reason. There are those (in the milllions sadly) to whom the only source of truth  is trump. Even now. Still. To ascribe that to anything else but being stupid makes no sense to me. People have every right to be stupid. Now whether they could CHOOSE to not be I'm not so sure. I think its nature nor nurture. I think they are born that way and the fault lies in the DNA. Do I KNOW that for certain? No I don't. Just a supposition. You know yesterday when SCOTUS delivered another defeat to trump he said "I guess they don't like me". I gotta ask about that because it's among the most absurd things the absurd man has said so far. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Friday! :)
      June 19, 2020 2:36 AM MDT

His Royal Orangeness never had any intention of draining the swamp, instead he's filled it with raw sewage and is wallowing in it with a bunch of other alligators. 
      June 19, 2020 4:21 AM MDT