Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Once again whinya** trump floats poop. "John Bolton is not credible"! REALLY? And what makes you think anyone buys that?

Once again whinya** trump floats poop. "John Bolton is not credible"! REALLY? And what makes you think anyone buys that?

I automatically never believe a word trump says. But I don't really know for sure.

I have read that John Bolton is a VERY well-respected CONSERVATIVE. RESPECTED by all CONSERVATIVES AND REPUBLICANS.

So when a man know for his lies tells me Bolto is not credible I don't believe him. But as I said I do not know.

For those of you who do KNOW. Is trump telling the truth or is he up to his usual tricky donny MO lying about someone who exposed him whom he will vendetta revenge against and retaliate against forever more?

Posted - June 18, 2020

Responses

It doesn’t matter if what Bolten wrote is true or not, I won’t trust any of it.   There’re so many “tell all” books being written about this administration.  Who is to say whether any of it is true or not?  And who cares?  The crap we know happened is bad enough; the rest is just data overload.  Enough with the, "he said, he said" already!

June 18, 2020 1:26 PM MDT

The difference here m'dear is that John Bolton is a long-time extreme CONSERVATIVE. No one doubts his references. No one questions his allegiance to CONSERVATIVE values principles words actions. NO ONE.  He is also a warmonger and therefore not everyone's cuppa tea but there are no liberal leanings in him whatsoever. Therefore what he writes carries a lot more weight than what others do.

Now that is what I read. I am NOT a Republican so I can't take an oath to that. But there is credibility there in what he says. What is incredible and undercuts sabotages him is that he chose to WAIT to let it all out in a book so he could rake in the big bucks. He chose his own selfish interests OVER the best interests of the country. So he and trump are twins in that respect. Which is why what he said may be shocking unbelievable and show us how very despicable trump really is but it's too little too late. Had he testified to all of that during the impeachment it might have made a difference. Then again it might have not. But AT LEAST he would have done the right thing for the country which is more than I can say for ANY REPUBLICANS. Sigh. Wonder what terrible awful trump has in store for us today? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      June 19, 2020 2:53 AM MDT