Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Sober. Intellignt. Honest. Respectful. Biden on the COVID 19 pandemic. The trump? Ego hate rally scheduled will infect thousands.Gonna go?

Sober. Intellignt. Honest. Respectful. Biden on the COVID 19 pandemic. The trump? Ego hate rally scheduled will infect thousands.Gonna go?

Posted - June 18, 2020

Responses

• You're kidding right?  I mean, we're talking about the one and the same Ole Joe that warmed the VP seat for eight years, right? Intelligent? SOBER? honest? and last but not least, RESPECTFUL? Whoa! It's just too much in conflict with the facts to actually contemplate. Got news for ya. If thousands can hit the street for rampages of lawlessness and destruction, then thousands of others can meet, congregate, rally and be heard without burning a single building or vehicle. It's time for some plain hard nosed truth. We've had to suffer this bizarre, costly tantrum and fit of insanity because those in authority have decided to abdicate their responsibilities and join in giving aid and comfort to thugs and criminals. The truly breathtaking and astonishing fact is that a month ago, if you were peace loving and law abiding, you'd be persecuted by the same authority for supposedly spreading a pandemic by assembling more than ten people. Here, people have tossed the masks in the trash with the possible exception of Democrats wanting to make some fashion statement. Joe Biden isn't fooling any sane thinking human out there. He has generated zero enthusiasm and if he were allowed by his handlers to stage a rally, he'd blow it. Will I be there? I can guarantee it.
      June 18, 2020 6:40 PM MDT