Active Now

Malizz
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The peaceful protesters worldwide are protesting RACISM and POLICE BRUTALITY. Any racist Fascist thug troublemakers support trump. Know why?

The peaceful protesters worldwide are protesting RACISM and POLICE BRUTALITY. Any racist Fascist thug troublemakers support trump. Know why?

Because once again it is simple logic.

The point of the PEACEFUL protest is to bring home the terror of RACISM and POLICE BRUTALITY WITHOUT replicating it.

That would be shooting themselves in the foot. That would be counterproductive completely irrational and only something dumbheads would do. Whatever dumbheads show up are anti peaceful and therefore pro trump.

All the trump floated disclaimers and insults and attacks notwithstanding if you can find a way to think it through LOGICALLY then being unpeaceful would be the LAST thing peaceful people would do.

I guess I've said that a bazillion times by now. Why it is so impossible for some to comprehend proves how difficult thinking is for them. They simply aren't up to doing it. They don't have the right tools. It escapes them and is beyond them. SIGH.  So I guess we just keep trying to get through to them. Right?

Posted - June 19, 2020

Responses

There is video of those who were stealing/destroying property.....that video shows that many of them were not white.  Do you think the black people engaged in these activities are "white supremacists"????

Yes....the point of a peaceful protest should be to protest without replicating any violence.   Sadly that is not what happened in many places.

That is what happened in my town.  We had more than one protest...completely peaceful. 

I say arrest them all.....regardless of color or party......arrest them all. 
      June 19, 2020 9:29 AM MDT