Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "There is no guarantee there will ever be a vaccine". "There is no guarantee of any timeline". Uttered by a scientist. The trump?

"There is no guarantee there will ever be a vaccine". "There is no guarantee of any timeline". Uttered by a scientist. The trump?

He disagrees. He believes we will have a vaccine and "VERY SOON" although he also says even without a vaccine the virus will go away.

He repeats that repeatedly repetitiously as if it were a sure thing. A no brainer.

Each person is entitled to an opinion. Some are more cogent than others. You pick the bed you lie down in and don't complain when you get fleas or ticks or termite bites.

Posted - June 21, 2020

Responses

Though it is possible that a vaccine won't be found, it is also possible that one will be found. However, to guarantee that a vaccine won't be found or to guarantee that one will be found is folly.
      June 21, 2020 1:19 PM MDT

He also believes that the reason we’re seeing a spike in cases is that we do too much testing.  In his own words - “Here's the bad part ... when you do testing to that extent, you're going to find more people; you're going to find more cases. So I said to my people, slow the testing down please.”.

He has officially dropped below the level of “idiot”.  It goes (in descending order) - moron, imbecile, idiot).  Congratulations, Mr. President, you’ve succeed in getting your name in the books.  It now goes (in descending order) - moron, imbecile, idiot, Trump.

June 21, 2020 3:04 PM MDT

Did he also say he believes those who die from COVID 19 are 'losers'? I just read that but it rings true. Remember when he said he didn't like "heroes" like John McCain who got caught? Such empathy is touching isn't it? He is a very bad accident with blood and guts all over him and his peeps seem to adore him more for it. No accounting for brain wiring or emotional madness. Thank you for your thoughtful reply Shuhak and Happy Saturday! :)
      June 27, 2020 3:18 AM MDT