Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You bring up the trump record of sexual promiscuity depravity and what you get is "WHADDABOUT Harvey Weinstein? WHADDABOUT JEFFREY EPSTEIN?

You bring up the trump record of sexual promiscuity depravity and what you get is "WHADDABOUT Harvey Weinstein? WHADDABOUT JEFFREY EPSTEIN?

Well WHADDABOUT It? What does that have to do with the trump's history and record of payouts to mistresses and lawsuits pending against him?

Posted - June 22, 2020

Responses

It has nothing to do with it.  They use it as a defense mechanism to show that, by comparison, Trump isn't that bad.  Well, he is because Harvey Weinstein and Jeffrey Epstein weren't presidents.  Bill Clinton was wrong to have an affair with Monica Lewinsky, but he was more wrong to lie to Congress about it.  Had he owned up to his peccadillo, he probably wouldn't have been impeached.  Having said that, Bill Clinton doesn't appear to have "conspired" with foreign countries to help him win re-election.  He was re-elected because this country flourished under his leadership.
      June 22, 2020 5:22 AM MDT

I agree with thee L. Know why? Because everything you said is TRUE. It's easy to agree with true. I do it all the time as do you. What isn't true is the spin "they" put on everything because they cannot answer straightaway so they pretzelize answers and feel arrogantly confident that they won. Sheesh. Thank you for your reply! :)
      June 22, 2020 5:30 AM MDT

With Trump, everything that goes wrong has to be someone else's fault.  With the OK rally, he claimed protesters kept people from entering the center (not true), the media for hyping the virus dangers, etc.  I'm sure there will be any number of other excuses other than they just didn't want to be there and hear him drone on about how great he is.  He certainly can't tout the economy or the low unemployment rate. :)
      June 22, 2020 5:54 AM MDT

Every rally will now be a gamble and not a sure thing. I wonder who will be in charge of filling arenas? Who is stupid dumb to take a chance on it? We'll see.

I know. He will hold future rallies in "intimate" settings. Small clubs with a capacity of maybe 100? What number can he count on to be there? Well he can always pay shills/actors to fill the seats. I understand he did it before. Why not again. I shall bring that up and see what we get! Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 22, 2020 9:53 AM MDT
      June 22, 2020 7:10 AM MDT

LOL ...
      June 22, 2020 9:46 AM MDT

((hugs)) I love ta make ya laugh!
      June 22, 2020 9:53 AM MDT