Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So far has trump taken credit yet for having the highest number of infected and the highest number of deaths of any country?

So far has trump taken credit yet for having the highest number of infected and the highest number of deaths of any country?

I guess he'll get around to it.

Posted - June 22, 2020

Responses

Trump did not order nursing homes to accept Covid19 patients and forbid testing. 
    Trump did not prevent Doctors from using life saving meds that are being used throughout the world.  

So no Trump will not take credit for it.  We do not have a dictatorship in the US. So our local leaders can take the blame if they made those laws/executive orders. 
      June 22, 2020 8:17 AM MDT

Right now Trump/GOP  are sitting on  14 billion  dollars that has been passed by Congress for coronavirus testing and contact tracing. They probally  don't want to test because the numbers will be huge. A few days ago and also at his rally last night Trump said they should  be doing  less testing - today his spin doctors are saying he was just joking. I don't find it funny but I guess they find it funny because they are sitting on 14 billion dollars. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at June 22, 2020 9:17 AM MDT
      June 22, 2020 8:38 AM MDT

It was obviously a joke. And another example of President Trump playing the media like a fiddle.  I told my husband when the President said it....'There is tomorrow's headline."   
      June 22, 2020 9:00 AM MDT

Fat chance meaning NONE that the money will used for that! It will find its way into bank accounts of the trumps or the high roller obscenely wealthy donors. Wanna bet? Naw. You're much too smart for that! Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :)
      June 22, 2020 9:18 AM MDT