Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do I need to worry very bigly about this or not at all?

Do I need to worry very bigly about this or not at all?

The Siberian town of Verkhoyansk hit a high of 100.4! Does that bode ill or not to worry? Is the temp increase gonna continue?

Why I asked. I saw a Twilight Zone Where the sun got closer to the earth and closer and closer and people were dying from the extreme heat.

Posted - June 22, 2020

Responses

In that episode that was a dream, whereas the earth was actually moving farther away. Temperature extremes are, unfortunately, becoming the norm. Climate change is here, like it or not.
      June 22, 2020 7:48 PM MDT

ARE YOU SURE? I don't remember anyone waking up before the screen went black. You are certain the people were "dreaming"? Hmm. Well it was many decades ago and all I remember was the sun moving closer and getting larger and people passing out then well I assume dying. Thank you for your reply E! :) So will they get extreme enough to kill off our species?
      June 23, 2020 3:01 AM MDT

It was a woman dreaming. When she woke up, the opposite of her dream was actually occurring.
      June 23, 2020 8:59 AM MDT