Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Are we EARTHLINGS more likely to die from extreme heat or extreme cold? Where is the plane theading?

Are we EARTHLINGS more likely to die from extreme heat or extreme cold? Where is the plane theading?

Posted - June 22, 2020

Responses

1.  What is plane threading?
    2.  More likely to die than whom or what?
      June 22, 2020 7:45 PM MDT

First of all you misread one word. It is theading not threading. No I did not change it. I left it as is. For whatever reason you saw an "r" where no "r" existed but our eyes play tricks as our brains give us bad input.

PLANET HEADING. See the words are correct but the position of the "t" was incorrect. I bet if you kept at it you would have figgered it out.

Now your second question makes no sense to me at all.

Would we be more likely to DIE FROM EXTREME HEAT OR EXTREME COLD? Why you had a problem with that I cannot fathom. I expect you switched to your default position...argumentative rather than helpful. Fine. Thank you for your questions. Did I answer them? This post was edited by RosieG at June 23, 2020 8:55 AM MDT
      June 23, 2020 3:04 AM MDT

Since you wrote 'theading', I assumed it must be a typo. If it isn't, what is theading?
    I agree with you on my second comment.
      June 23, 2020 8:57 AM MDT