Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder what impact it will have on athletes to play without having cheering fans on the sidelines?

I wonder what impact it will have on athletes to play without having cheering fans on the sidelines?

What about stage actors who performs plays audienceless? I think they get a lot of feedback from an audience and I just wonder how much they will get out of just playing to an empty house?

Of course movie actors don't have an audience as they are acting so maybe it won't really matter. Maybe the actors just feed off one another.

It should be interesting. "Interesting". That's what you see when you really don't know what to say.

Posted - June 23, 2020

Responses

According to some of the Soccer players, who are playing without stadiums full of fans ... it takes away some of the competitiveness without hearing the fans cheering them on.
      June 23, 2020 7:02 AM MDT

I'm not an athlete Walt but is that a good thing then? Being less competitive means you will enjoy it more for the sport of it and not for the win? Thank you for your reply and Happy Tuesday! :)
      June 23, 2020 7:04 AM MDT