Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » June 14, 1946 at the Jamaica Hospital Medical Center in the borough of QUEENS, New York the trump was born. Born a YANKEE! Right?

June 14, 1946 at the Jamaica Hospital Medical Center in the borough of QUEENS, New York the trump was born. Born a YANKEE! Right?

So his moving from his place of birth in New York City to Florida a southern state if ever there were one to establish his residency was very suspicious. Now I know why.

He has become a CONFEDERATE. He has none of the qualifications but he is one at heart with all his might and soul and that is why he is making such a big deal "OUR HERITAGE" when he refer to the south and the Confederate monuments to confederate heroes who are all TRAITORS to the union. As is he apparently. A traitor to the union.

It happens. His embrace of all things Confederate including the racism and hate of the north is weird but maybe they're the only people he could get to follow him. I dunno. But you couldn't get a better confederate though I'm sure he would not fight in the war.

Posted - June 24, 2020

Responses