Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Though Dr. Fauci seems to have been benched by coach trump he is still in there batting. How?

Though Dr. Fauci seems to have been benched by coach trump he is still in there batting. How?

Don't go out.
If you must go out WEAR A MASK

We are not battling a second wave of anything. We are still fighting the first wave which never went away.

Until coach trump shuts him up for good Dr. Fauci will stay in and keep batting.

Posted - June 24, 2020

Responses

I hope he does stay in.  I think he is ethical and caring enough to want the public to know the truth.  Trump can fire him, but he can't muzzle him forever and Dr. Fauci could still go on programs and enlighten us.  I haven't seen Dr. Birx around much either.  
      June 24, 2020 7:00 AM MDT

I think Dr. Fauci was called to the HOUSE to testify about the pandemic. I don't know if Dr. Birx will be as well. Well ya see it's like this. If we don't test there won't be any cases. So it follows that if the science folks are silenced the pandemic will simply mysteriously disappear! Like magic I believe the trump said a couple of months ago. Thank you for your reply L! :) This post was edited by RosieG at June 24, 2020 8:42 AM MDT
      June 24, 2020 7:06 AM MDT

Yes, he did testify before a House committee yesterday.  Not sure if Dr. Birx is on the agenda.  
      June 24, 2020 8:42 AM MDT

Fingers crossed! XXX Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 24, 2020 10:52 AM MDT