Active Now

Element 99
Discussion » Questions » Computers and the Internet » I have problems about getting the Adventure Academy Program App to run

I have problems about getting the Adventure Academy Program App to run

When I try starting-up the Adventure Academy App to run, the thing circles around as it‘s loading, then it unexpectedly close back out, I tried run it again, then it close back out again, how would I try to fix that Adventure Academy problem?

And that I can play this up to a month free.

Posted - June 24, 2020

Responses

The issue: I think that was a really good academic game program, then after I been playing it so many times, it keeps stopping on me.
    This game may always has to be connected to the internet when I play this, it shows the message first that it needs to be connected to it when playing, and my iPhone is connected to internet.
    I don’t know who I or we can find to help fix any of this game problem if Thriftymaid is no help for this game issue that I want it to be fixed.
      June 25, 2020 7:39 AM MDT

I don’t know either. Maybe just uninstall and reinstall the app. 
      June 26, 2020 5:53 AM MDT

Okay, I’ll try that, but I will cancel this game soon(after), because this free month game trial will end soon.
      June 26, 2020 7:21 AM MDT

I had (actually) shut-down the phone last night, then it’s working. And to cancel-off the game app before it ask for payment(to the next month), I don’t know if I will just simply uninstall it
    (Not sure if that’s all I have to do?)
      June 26, 2020 7:47 AM MDT

I would uninstall it, but I don’t know for sure it that is right. 
      June 26, 2020 7:51 AM MDT

Okay then I will just uninstall it (Right) before the whole month if no other advice to this; I didn’t yet find anything else about taking off the Adventure Academy from the other information of this App of where I installed this App from.
      June 26, 2020 10:57 AM MDT