Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "THE PANDEMIC HAS NOT YET REACHED ITS PEAK IN THE AMERICAS". Per the World Health Organization. Didja know? Not yet? When?

"THE PANDEMIC HAS NOT YET REACHED ITS PEAK IN THE AMERICAS". Per the World Health Organization. Didja know? Not yet? When?

Meanwhlle the trump flitters about like a bee sucking nectar from every flower as it mindlessly flies from flower to flower flower to flower to flower to flower. It knows not it cares not it is not.

Posted - June 25, 2020

Responses

I would say "the Americas" includes this entire hemisphere ... North, Central, and South America.
    And I would agree with the assessment it hasn't reached it's peak.
    Listening to the news, it sounds like many of the national leaders are denying a problem exists.

June 25, 2020 9:50 AM MDT

Like the confederate prez jefferson trump. Move on. Ignore. It will no longer be a problem. People die. Well people die anyway. What's the problem? The level of stupidity among so many shocks me. I know we have a lot of stupid dumbs but that many? What manner of animal copulated to produce them? The lowest of the low the dregs the crumbs the detritus. Not one intelligent person among them. Their ilk flock together all the same color. Meanwhile thousands die and they say it's a hoax. What manner of monster is this? Thank you for your reply Walt! :)
      June 25, 2020 1:57 PM MDT