Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Biden's lead over jeff trump gets larger each day as does the virus surgres and spikes. Could they be related?

Biden's lead over jeff trump gets larger each day as does the virus surgres and spikes. Could they be related?

The nonchalant insouciance of confederate president jeff davis trump is what draws his fans so tightly to him.

He doesn't give a rat's a** about any of them only himself and they find that adoringly irresistible! Go figger!

Masochists? Weirdly wired? Oddly put together?

Posted - June 25, 2020

Responses

trump doesn't care. He is rigging the voting system so many black voters won't get a chance. He is using the virus for his own gain. That's why he is downplaying it.
      June 25, 2020 4:18 PM MDT

Congress gave him $14BILLION to spend on virus testing. So far he hasn't spent a dime. He is pulling federal funding for testing on June 30. What happens to that $14 BILLION? Bet it goes into a confederate prez jefferson davis trump. Who is gonna stop him? He is working his fat a** off still trying to kill the health care plan that exists today thanks to President Obama. So he succeeds. The insuranceless peeps get other insurance which will NOT COVER pre-existing conditions. If you survive COVID 19 but had a bad bout of it you will have remaining some conditions it caused. Apparently it damages organs permanently. Meanwhile the confederate (read TRAITOR) goes to hot spots and his braindead adoring worshippers flock in throngs and droves unmasked. Then they go and spread the virus. I think what we have already experienced is just the tip of a very deep huge iceberg. After he is gone and it abates (will it ever?) I wonder how much carnage there will have been? How could there be so many brainless braindead confederates out there who adore him?. I would say Americans are the most stupid citizens of any country. Those who voted for and support trump are those of whom I speak. All traitors. So how are you doing today? Well I hope. Thank you for your reply E and Happy Friday to thee! :)
      June 26, 2020 2:15 AM MDT