Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The big he could not give the sean of hannity a reply about what he planned to accomplish in a second term. Know who else notices that?

The big he could not give the sean of hannity a reply about what he planned to accomplish in a second term. Know who else notices that?

The Wall Street Journal also called out the big he in an editorial saying he had no clear cut plan or specific why he should be re-elected. All he talks about is his grievances. Per the Wall STreet Journal. Per thee too?

HE doesn't have one. Someone should think up one for him. Stevie Miller is good at that. Give him the job of deciding on what the big he should accomplish in phase two act two of the great tragicomedyturgiddramedy. Someone has gotta and clearly the big he's got nuttin' hunny. Nuttin' Nuttin' Nuttin'.

His dumb is showing bigly.

Posted - June 26, 2020

Responses

He didn't have much of a plan for his first term beyond undoing much of what Obama accomplished and trying to get the wall done.  His rallies, such as they are, don't set forth any future plans, only whining about everything.  

Also, as reported on FOX, "for the second time this week, President Donald Trump appeared almost resigned to the idea that former Vice President Joe Biden will beat him in November, telling Fox News’ Sean Hannity that Biden “is going to be president because some people don’t love me.”  From Trump's mouth to the Universe, may it be so. This post was edited by SpunkySenior at June 27, 2020 3:27 PM MDT
      June 26, 2020 9:47 AM MDT

I had not heard that L. Have you ever heard anything more pathetic than that from the mouth of a president? I think that would be hard to beat. Thank you for your informative reply. Adds more fuel to the fire? :)
      June 27, 2020 12:32 PM MDT

He's one of the most pathetic people ever.
      June 27, 2020 3:28 PM MDT

Less than mediocre intellect. I don't care that he allegedly has an IQ of 156. He isn't even remotely AVERAGE intellectually. Also his ignorance about so many things all of us learned in school is appalling. Which leads me to believe his daddy dearest bought his way through college. Daddy dearest bought his way out of serving the country vis a vis the draft. I think without daddy dearest the trump would have been a bum. He has no talent for anything. I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      June 29, 2020 11:58 AM MDT

I'll bet his daddy bought him that 156 IQ.
      June 29, 2020 12:43 PM MDT

When I read that I could not believe it L. I just couldn't. But now that you mention it if daddy kept him out of the military by buy the doc who wrote the fake bonespur reason and bought him a degree from Wharton why not buy him an IQ too? Must have been very easy to do. Money can buy you whatever you want whenever you want providing you have enough of it and know who is willing to seel a soul a degree an IQ score or sell out a country. Thank you for your reply! :) I think it has got legs.
      June 30, 2020 3:51 AM MDT

I can't imagine Trump being any more inquisitive or desirous of acquiring knowledge of the world back then than he is now.  I believe he is mentally stunted and if not for his father's money, he would be clearing tables at Burger King.
      June 30, 2020 5:50 AM MDT