Active Now

Malizz
Danilo_G
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Hi, I have to self-isolate for 10 days because of somewhere I went on Sunday and contact tracing. So who is going to ask lots of.....

Hi, I have to self-isolate for 10 days because of somewhere I went on Sunday and contact tracing. So who is going to ask lots of.....

questions this next week to keep me entertained???

Posted - June 26, 2020

Responses

Oh, boy. This is going to be a rough ten days to get through. I should apply for hazard pay.

~

June 26, 2020 5:31 PM MDT

It’s gonna be bad, they’re shutting the place I work down too for the whole week because I was in the office both Wednesday and Thursday. it was supposed to be shutdown from Wednesday anyway because of Canada day but they decided just to shut the whole week down to be safe. So I have no work to do... no go anywhere... be afraid.

June 26, 2020 5:36 PM MDT

Ok, Typhoid Mary. 

June 26, 2020 5:53 PM MDT

it’s not my fault! They’re just using me as an excuse to shutdown for the whole week instead of just the three days. I was so excited going to have the last part of next week off, now I want to work at least from home Cos I can’t even go anywhere or do anything and now I can’t even work Monday or Tuesday from home Cos shutting  the whole place down for the week with pay. These jerks all get a week off with pay because I came into contact with someone who was in Contact with someone who tested positive. This is ridiculous. 

June 26, 2020 6:05 PM MDT

~

June 26, 2020 6:13 PM MDT

Lol yeah :) 
      June 26, 2020 6:16 PM MDT

Some people will do anything to get a day off of work. 
      June 27, 2020 4:45 AM MDT