Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Would there were a way to restrict the results of the actions of stupid dumbs to stupid dumbs. But sadly there isn't. Too bad. Sad?

Would there were a way to restrict the results of the actions of stupid dumbs to stupid dumbs. But sadly there isn't. Too bad. Sad?

So all the stupid dumbs who go out and about in crowds unfrocked or semi-frocked at beaches partying heartily and getting drunk as skunks going unmasked and also no social distancing. I mean how do you social distance sex?

Fine. Let them do whatever the he** they want.

Only what isn't fine is when they come out of the deranged comas and go among the rest of us guess what they leave as their calling cards? Illness and death? Now I don't give a rat's a** if they want to gamble with THEIR lives. None of my business. That is their call. But what is my business is if I get ill or those whom I love get ill because of their uncontrollable urges for sexing it up getting drunk and frolicking about. Their whoopsy doodling among one another has consequences for the rest of us. Why do WE have to pay for their misdeeds? Seems unfair.

I know. Who said life is fair? No one promised me a rose garden. At least not a thornless one.

Does it bother you who do follow the rules and do social distance and do wear masks and gloves at all that what you do may be for naught? It bothers me.

Posted - June 27, 2020

Responses

Question to Fauci: "On the opposite side of that spectrum, people are cooped up, they’re a little stir crazy. If you’re swiping on a dating app like Tinder, or Bumble, or Grindr, and you match with someone that you think is hot, and you’re just kind of like, “Maybe it’s fine if this one stranger comes over.” What do you say to that person?

Fauci responds:

You know, that’s tough. Because it’s what’s called relative risk. If you really feel that you don’t want to have any part of this virus, will you maintain six feet away, wear a mask, do all the things that we talk about in the guidelines? If you’re willing to take a risk—and you know, everybody has their own tolerance for risks—you could figure out if you want to meet somebody. And it depends on the level of the interaction that you want to have. If you’re looking for a friend, sit in a room and put a mask on, and you know, chat a bit. If you want to go a little bit more intimate, well, then that’s your choice regarding a risk."

This was the answer that made me lose faith in him. So you can have sex with some strange from an app match and it is just a "relative risk"....no need to self-isolate etc but if you cannot walk out your door without a mask etc....and arrest those people who sat in their car and listened to a church sermon on their radio.....   Nonsense.
      June 27, 2020 5:20 AM MDT