Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » For those of you who are old enough to remember tricky dicky nix on nixon. "What did the president know and when did he know it?"

For those of you who are old enough to remember tricky dicky nix on nixon. "What did the president know and when did he know it?"

Same thing today with the current "head".

Vis a vis the Russians (PUTIN) paying bounties to militants to kill American troops(and British troops too)

Which was known way back in March and many meetings took place and British Intelligence was informed and the military topguns were in meetings with the whitehouse/gubment Intelligence Agencies.

Now staff say "the president was kept out of that loop entirely because it didn't rise to level of credibility"

or they were scared how he would take it so they kept it from him

or he is up to it to his eyebrows and doesn't care about the troops at all since his loyalty is strictly with all things putin.

Posted - June 30, 2020

Responses

All I remember of Nixon is seeing him resign on my aunt’s color TV in Sacramento (I was 10).

June 30, 2020 12:09 PM MDT

That was THE QUESTION asked about Nixon vis a vis the breakin. That is the question we ask today every day about the trump. I wonder if that question was ever asked of any other president? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      July 2, 2020 4:26 AM MDT