Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » Is there a way to sort the QUESTIONS by the LATEST ACTIVITY the we had before?

Is there a way to sort the QUESTIONS by the LATEST ACTIVITY the we had before?

I always liked seeing the latest activity in general with the question section.  Am I missing a way to sort them?  I don't see a pull-down menu for sorting how the questions in all categories are viewed as a whole.  

I did check out the FAQ section to see if there was an answer to this.  

Any help is appreciated.  Thanks!

Posted - October 4, 2016

Responses

Use your activity feed and filter it to questions. 
      October 4, 2016 8:50 PM MDT

http://answermug.com/faq/view/39/97/98/0/how-do-i-filter-the-activity-feed
      October 4, 2016 8:51 PM MDT

Thank-you JA!  I even got happy music to go with the video.  
      October 4, 2016 8:54 PM MDT

I see what I was doing to not see this.  I was accessing the Questions from the QUESTIONS tab instead of going to the HOME page.
      October 4, 2016 9:05 PM MDT

Some people prefer that method. They like the standard Q&A purist layout, which is fine. The activity feed, though, that's pretty sweet. You can filter in all kinds of ways. It's new, so I don't think people have actually realized everything they can do with the activity feed yet.
      October 4, 2016 9:10 PM MDT

I cannot believe I hadn't discovered the basic HOME button.  The layout is superior.  I can readily see who is online and discussions happening in real time.  Dang!  I hope I am the only fool that was missing out on this.  Thanks again!
      October 4, 2016 9:16 PM MDT

You weren't the only fool who was missing out on this. "Believe me when I tell you." :-)
      October 4, 2016 10:59 PM MDT

Yeah, I like that music, too...in that special 'Nyan Cat' kind of way. :-)
      October 4, 2016 10:58 PM MDT

While we're on the subject, is there a way to sort activity by replies? :-)
      October 4, 2016 10:57 PM MDT

I want to see the questions list in reverse order of original posting.  That is what I get when I click the question tab.  I don't care about others' activity.  I like to see every single question. Then I may interact with those who were interested in the same questions as I.
      October 4, 2016 11:13 PM MDT